Custom and Esthetic Car Wrap
If you intend to customize or personalize the appearence of your vehicle, vinyl wrap film offers unlimited possibilities. From full body wraps for a complete esthetic make-over color change, to small and subtle wraps for that unique touch.
Here are some of the most common reasons for considering a wrap:
- Manufacturer paint-color options are typically very limited and very generic. You intend to buy a new car and you want it in yellow. Unfortunately, the manufacturer doesn't offer this color option on any of their line-up models
- You found the deal of the century on a used car of your dreams - but it's forest green!!!
- You want your car to be flashy and outrageous - perhaps considering a bright orange or even PINK! But you also intend to re-sell it in a few years. Not only would it be hard to sell but its value would also drop dramatically. A paint-job just isn't an option.
- You want a finish that is just impossible to achieve with traditional paint - such as brushed metal, carbon fibre, satin or matte.
- You want your car's roof to look like the panoramic option on the high-end version of your model - a gloss black roof-wrap will do just that.
- Single color on your car is just too plain and simple? We can perform multi-tone wraps with just about any color/finish combination you can think of.
- You just want to add some accents that would make it stand out from the rest of the crowd. A hood or roof wrap in a different color to the rest of the car, maybe some carbon-fiber rear-view mirrors or perhaps some chrome accents on your truck? No problem!
Hoods, roofs, trunks, mirrors...